Our returns policy is as simple as our guarantee.
You have 30 days from the day we ship your items to you in which to return any items for any reason. No questions asked and no explanations needed.
However, to be eligible for an exchange or refund, your returned items must be in a fully resalable condition which means they must be unworn, unwashed and, wherever possible, in the original packaging.
We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund for items returned that are deemed not to be resalable. This does not affect your statutory rights in connection with faulty items.This means that we will also refund or exchange any items that are imperfect, faulty or damaged, unless such faults or damage are as a result of normal wear.
The 30 days starts from the day we ship your order.
If at any point in the 30 days you decide that the product isn’t right for you, just return it (unworn and unwashed) for a full refund or an exchange.
If you are over your 30 days, please still get in touch. We can’t promise anything, but we are happy to see what we can do and want to help.
If you are returning an order from outside of the United Kingdom, you will be responsible for all costs associated with returning your order. We recommend that overseas customers send their returns using a registered trackable service. We can’t be held responsible for items returned from outside the United Kingdom that fail to reach us.
Our guarantee and returns policy is intended to cover any defects in our clothes or if you have a change of mind. It is not intended to cover people returning clothes they have worn or damaged in everyday wear. We just ask that you’re sensible and don’t send us back something that we will be forced to reject.
We think that’s fair.
To start the return process for your order, please click here to go to our Exchange and Returns Portal.
How do I return?
- Click here or above to go to the Returns Portal.
- Enter your order number and postcode in the fields on the Portal and click ‘Confirm’.
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return.
- Choose the item or items you are sending back, and tell us if you would like a refund or an exchange.
- A list of five reasons for your return will appear for you to click. You will need to select one of these options, and can add any additional comments in the notes field.
- After completing your returns form, you will be taken to a page where you will have the option of using a QR code or a printable return label to return your items. You can download these or simply screenshot the QR code.
- Package up your return items and take them to your nearest Post Office where they will scan your returns label or QR code.
- Please ensure you obtain a receipt of posting for your package from the Post Office.
- You will receive emails updating you on the progress of your return when it is received back at our warehouse and processed.
- International returns should use the returns portal, but will not receive return labels and will need to arrange your own tracked and insured return shipping.
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 30 days of the date we sent out your shipment.
If you can return your items in the original packaging or box it helps us (and you) a lot.
All items returned must be in a fully resalable condition which means they must be unworn, unwashed and, wherever possible, in the original packaging.
- We will reject returned items that are deemed to not be resalable.
Are there any charges for returns?
- Returns in the United Kingdom are 100% free.
- We provide you with a fully paid Royal Mail label or QR code - you just need to drop off your return package at your nearest Post Office.
- We advise that you ask for a receipt of posting from the Post Office.
- If you paid for faster shipping initially, then unfortunately we can't refund this.
- Returns from outside the United Kingdom are at your own cost and should be sent tracked and insured.
How long will my return take to process?
- Once your return arrives with us, processing your return may take up to 14 working days, but usually this is much quicker at between 5-7 days.
- All Exchanges are sent out as soon as possible following processing of your return and this is typically within 2-3 working days, once processed.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- Your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment, within 7-14 working days.
- We state that refunds take as much as 10-14 working days to appear in your account, depending on who you bank with (and Paypal can take longer, which is out of our control), but we try to process refunds as quickly as possible, so 5-7 days is normal for you to have the funds back in your account following the processing of your return.
What if my item is faulty or imperfect?
- Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, manufacturing faults do sometimes occur. If you do receive a faulty or imperfect item in your order please email us at email@example.com before beginning a return so that we can advise on what you should do next.
What if I need to get in touch?
- If you need help with your return, exchange or refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the returns address?
- You should use the prepaid label and packing slip (or QR code) from our Exchange and Returns Portal whenever possible.
The returns address is:
Brackmills Industrial Estate